Making Up To The Gremlin

Mius pov

I knocked on Kokichis door. I gotta get this apology bullshit over and done with and make sure no one see it. How am I supposed to keep my reputation of being a bad bitch if people see me apologising.

Kokichi opened the door with a surprised look on his face "hello slut! Now what do I owe the pleasure"

I took a deep breath "we need to talk. Can you step outside for a moment?"

"oh no you don't!" chihiro stepped in front of us "leave kokichi alone!"

"it's fine babe" kokichi kissed his cheek before stepping outside "I'll be back in a minute"

I led him to the empty dining hall. He turned to me with a grin "so what do you wanna talk about slut?"

I sigh "listen you little gremlin. I'm sorry about yelling at you before. You were right. I have so much to live for as an Inventor and I shouldn't have to give it up because of those basturd! I guess I'm just really fucking sick of this killing game"

"aren't we all" kokichi smiled weakly "it's fine miu. Sorry for killing you"

"it's cool. I was planning to kill your partner" I muttered.

"yeah that was a dick move bitch" kokichi lightly punched my arm.

"hey don't call me a bitch you failed abortion" I punched him back.

We both burst out laughing. I guess the little gremlin isn't so bad...