More Music!

Tenkos pov

I was walking down the hallway, looking forward to some breakfast with friends when I heard something odd...

It was sayaka singing with that degenerate Leon!

"wow that was amazing sayaka" Leon gushed "with a voice like that you must have preformed pretty much everywhere"

"not really" sayaka sighed "I always wanted to sing in front of my classmates but they never held a formal. I never even got to dance with a cute boy" she smiled at him.

"oh that's a shame. My school had a big one. I guess it just depends on where you are" he rambled on while I stared at him in disbelief. How could he be so blind?

Once he and sayaka left the room I grabbed him and dragged him away.

"hey what's your deal!" he yelled angrily.

"what's my deal? What's your deal!" I pointed at him angrily "sayaka was clearly flirting with you and you wrote her off! What is she not good enough for you degenerate male!"

"w-want. She wasn't f-flirting with me" he stuttered as his face turned beat red.

"oh my god you didn't even notice" I face-palmed. Why are these degenerates always so obivious!? "look just plan something nice for her tonight. Its the least you can do after shutting her down like that!"

"ok I'll think of something" he muttered as he walked away, his face still as red as a tomato.

I smiled to myself proudly. I'm a good friend!