Please Not You!

Chihiros pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. Mius dead. We never got that close but as a fellow creator I respected her. Now I must get her justice!

"so where do we start in this case" sakura asked.

"we should start with the cause of death" I spoke up. Kokichi gave me a thumbs up. He's so supportive! "miu was killed by multiple stabs to the back"

"correct" kyoko nodded "not only that but "Judging by the hight of the wound I'd say our killer would be around five foot"

"so the Killers a shorty?" kaito asked.

"Well putting it nicely yes" hina muttered.

"then our killer is either chihiro, kokichi or mokoto" sakura muttered.

"hmm so we have three suspects" maki sighed "is there any way we can identify them?"

"Well there is one thing" I spoke up "I found a rolled up bloody white shirt in the trash. It seems to to fit our killer"

"so our killer is someone who wears white" taka gasped.

"yes" I nodded "the only person who fits that discription is" I stopped. The realisation had just hit me like a ton of bricks.

Kokichi nodded as if to say it was ok, that he accepted his fate.

"kokichi. You killed her didn't you?" I asked shakily.

Kokichi chuckled weakly "I should have known you'd figure me out chihiro. Your so clever. Much cleverer then you give yourself credit for"

Before I could ask anything Monokuma demanded that we start the voting. So with a heavy heart I voted for kokichi.

"I don't understand" I stared at him as I felt my own heart breaking "you've never been the type to kill. You've always wanted to help everyone so why? Why kill her!?"

Kokichi sighed "miu was getting desperate. She was planning another murder and you were her target chihiro"

I gasped. I couldn't believe it. Miu really wanted to kill me?

"I overheard her muttering about it. I was so angry that before I knew it I had picked up a knife and stabbed her to death" he looked at me with tears in his eyes "I didn't think I had it in me to kill anyone but I guess this situation just pulled it out of me"

I ran up and hugged him. I didn't know what to do. I knew what had to happen but god I didn't want it to!

"let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiiits punishment Time!"

Kokichi was striped down to what looked like a electric chair. A bourd appeared in front of him.

Kokichi oumas punishment
The lie detector

The bourd began to ask him a series of questions. Everytime he answered he got an electric shock. Sometimes it felt like the mechine was faulty and picked up everything he said as a lie. Eventually the electricity was too much for Kokichis frail body and he slumped over dead.

I fell to my knees and screamed as I  slammed my fists down in anger and pain. They taken everything from us. How much until they're satisfied!?