I Want To Be A Part of It!

Kiibos pov

"wrench"

"ok"

"spanner"

"here you go"

"now hand me the the bolts"

"got it!"

Me and miu were working on a mechine the should theoretically show us the origin of the time loop. From there we can stop it! I was really excited. Finally I'm doing something useful-

"ahem"

My thoughts were cut off by cough behind me. We turned out to see kokichi.

"what are you guys doing?" he asked.

"nothing!" I said quickly.

"that doesn't look like nothing kiiboy" kokichi pointed to the mechine behind us.

"fuck it!" miu sighed "we're building this mechine that can sense time paradoxes. With this we'll be able to see the origin point of the time loop and stop it"

I expected kokichi to ask a ton of questions but instead he simply nodded and said "I want in"

"kokichi you can't. It's too dangerous" I tried to reason with him.

"to hell with that!" he yelled "I've lost chihiro twice. I've lost big sis kyoko more times than I can count! I want to end this now so please let me help you!"

"fine" miu sighed.

"really" I looked at her in surprise.

"yeah" miu nodded I hate to admit it but the little gremlins smart as fuck! So congratulations your part of the team"

"awesome!" kokichi grinned "I'll go get big sis kyoko and big bro Byakuya"

"why the fuck are you getting those two!" miu yelled.

"Well in the last timeline we were looking up ways to stop the timeloop so they probably have some useful info. Bye" kokichi ran off before we could say anything.

Why do I have a feeling Kokichis running the show now?