Taking Away Your Most Important Thing Motive

??? pov

Gonta smiled happily. Gonta was afraid after hearing Motive that he would lose bug friends forever but friend cheered him up. She's so nice. Everything's going to be alri-

Gontas thoughts were cut off by a sharp object going through stomach. Gonta coughed up blood. Gonta feels afraid? Huh?  Is gonta  scared cause he's going to die?

The last thing I heard was "I'm sorry gonta but there are people I want to protect" before the world went dark.

Mukuro pov

"the motive this time round is a fun one. If you can't kill someone in the next twenty-four hours I'll take your most important thing from you. Now chop chop!"

My most important thing? What would that be? Back then it would have undoubtedly been junko but now it would probably be mokoto. I don't want to lose him but I can't kill someone. That goes against everything we worked towards. Damnit junko! Why must you toy with me!

"a body has been discovered!"

My thoughts were cut off by the announcement. Someone's already died! I better go check it out!

I arrived at the dining hall to find gontas dead body. Everyone else was already there.

"what the hell!" mokoto yelled.

"why dose everyone keep dieing?" kiibo sobbed.

I took a deep breath "Well we better begin investigating-"

"that won't be necessary" sayaka spoke up "I killed him"

We were left in a state of shock. I mean the killer just freely admitted it!

"huh well that's boring" Monokuma sighed "oh well let's just skip to the class Trail shall we"

We all walked to the trail ground in silence. What are we supposed to do when the killer already admitted his crime!?

And why did it have to be her?