A Tragic Killer

Mius pov

We all took our places at the stands. That asshole has alot of nerve framing me. I'll show them that no one messes with miu iruma!

"why don't you just confess already miu" hina yelled "we know you did it!"

"I'm not confessing cause I didn't do shit!" I yelled back.

"lier!" kaito slammed his fists down, making me jump.

"let's stop throwing around baseless accusations and actually look at the facts" kokichi muttered with a annoyed expression "let's start with the victims cause of death"

"the victim was strangled to death in the vertual world just like I was in our original Timeline" I explained.

"the killer probably used the toilet paper" kiibo suggested.

"ok so how does that prove that mius innocent?" shuichi asked.

"it doesn't but I have something that dose prove my innocence" I yelled.

"really and what's that?" kyoko asked.

"it's my mechine! It's clearly been tampered with"

"how do we know you weren't the one to tamper with it?" taka asked "you have the mechanical knowledge to do so"

"but it wasn't me!" I insisted "ask chihiro. He was with me when I was building the mechine"

Everyone turned to chihiro.

"I don't know what she's talking about. I never saw her" chihiro muttered nervously. My eyes widened. Why is he lying?

"miu I wanna believe you but I can't when you keep lying" kokichi glared at me.

"but I'm not lying. Chihiro-"

"enough!" kokichi yelled "stop lying about chihiro. He didn't do anything wrong"

"ok I think I know how to settle this" kiibo spoke up as he held up a type "I recently had all the security type footage saved into my hard drive"

"what that's totally cheating!" Monokuma yelled "kiibo I'm totally having that footage deleted after this trail"

"that's fine" kiibo sighed "I just need it for this trail anyway. Now let's have a look at-"

"stop!" chihiro yelled out suddenly "ok ok I did it. I killed her!"

"chi what are you saying?" kokichi looked at him with complete heartbreak.

"I'm sorry kokichi but they were torturing my dad!" chihiro yelled with tears in my eyes "I had to do something. I had to stop them! I love you kokichi and I'm so sorry for betraying you"

Kokichi slowly pulled the boy into the hug. The two boys held each other as tears rolled down their cheek. It was too cruel to watch.

We voted for chihiro...