Two Different Death Two Different People?

??? Pov

I held the blood stained bat with shaky hands. I can't believe I just killed someone! But I had to. Besides its not like he ever liked me.

"thank you my darling" my accomplish smiled at me "I owe everything to you" she hugged me close. I hugged her back with tears in my eyes.

All for the sake of love.

Chihiros pov

I woke up to the sound of a blood curdling scream. Me and kokichi jumped out of bed and ran towards the workshop where the scream was coming from.

What the hell happened this time!

Mokoto was on his knees in shock. I guess he's the one who let out the scream. Suddenly the monitor switched on and a message played.

"a body has been discovered!"

Suddenly the rest of our classmates appeared.

"wow look at that a dead body! And it only took you two days to turn to murder. You kids sure don't play around I like ya!" I turned around to see Monokuma.

"shut up! Tell us who did this!" mokoto yelled.

"no no I can't tell you that it will spoil the fun"

"dose it look like were having fun" keade asked.

"nope but that's not my problem" Monokuma turned around "not get moving!" he disappeared.

I looked down in disbelief. Two bodies lay in front of us. They belonged to korekiyo and Angie. Those two just have a habit of dieing around the love Motive don't they?

"hey kokichi do you mind if I help you out?" I looked nervously at him. I wanted to be more helpful after all.

"sure babe! You are one of the more capable ones here" he grinned at me.

"thanks" I knelt down and inspected the bodies "it looks like they both died from blunt force trauma"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA

"very good" he smiled at me "though judging by the head wounds  Kiyo and Angie seem to have been killed using different weapons which means.."

"they were killed by different people" me and kokichi said in unison.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
DIFFERENT WEAPONS

I looked down at the floor to see a blood stained bat. Kiyos head wound matches up perfectly with a bat. Ok that's what killed Kiyo but what killed Angie ?

I searched around the workshop until I can across a suspiciously clean hammer. I think we found our murder weapon.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
THE MURDER WEAPONS

I noticed keade was looking more glum then usual.

"hey keade. You feeling ok?"

"not really" she sighed "Kiyo and was getting so much better. It's so unfair that he had to die. Its so unfair that anyone had to die! I just wish I'd stopped him"

"you saw him before the murder??" I gasped.

"yeah I saw him walking down the hallway reading a note. I found it weird but ignored it. I wish I had acted apon my gut feeling" she looked angry at herself. I can't say I blame her..

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
KOREKIYOS NOTE

Then surprise surprise Monokuma showed up demanding that we go to the class Trail. I was about to go when I was grabbed by kokichi.

"I'm going to be honest chihiro I don't know who the killer could be this time round" he sighed "I'm kinda hoping that you have some ideas"

"don't worry" I smiled confidently at him "I have a plan"