Hearing Leon's Music

Sayakas pov

I ran down the hallway with tears in my eyes. My heart hurt so much. I'm so afraid that tenkos going to end up killing herself and it will be my fault for not being able to convince her to come out! What can I do? What can I-

My thoughts were cut off by the gentle strumming of a guitar. Music is being played here? I was intrigued. I followed the sound until I arrived at Leon's room.

Leon was sitting at the edge of his bed playing a song on his guitar. It was a song I regonise well. It was one that me and the girls wrote. Without really thinking I started singing along.

Leon immediately jumped and turned in my direction "sayaka I didn't know you were there" he looked away nervously.

"sorry I didn't mean to startle you" I took a step inside "I just couldn't help myself. Your play so well. It was like I was back on stage"

"you think I play well?" his face turned as red as his hair.

"of course" I giggled as I took a seat next to him "your very talented. I can see why you want to give up baseball. Can I hear more?"

He slowly nodded and started playing the same song as before. I sung the lyrics again. By the end of it Leon was grinning at me.

"wow. We sound awesome together"

"you really think so?" I muttered nervously.

"yeah! We should do this more often" he said excitedly.

"ok if you really want to" I giggled nervously. What the heck! I've never been this nervous around someone before..

What's going on?