Sakuras Request

Chihiros pov

Two days later

I was walking down the hallway with kokichi by my side. Shuichis death has been hard on all of us, kaito and maki especially but we're all working hard to get through it together. That's what shuichi would have wanted-

"chihiro!" I turned around in surprise to see sakura "May I have a word with you?"

"oh no you don't" kokichi stood in front of me protectively "why do you want to talk to chihiro all of a sudden? You better not be planning to hurt him!"

"kokichi please" I said softly.

"no!" he said firmly "I don't care what Monokuma threatened her with I am not letting her-" he was cut off by something unexpected.

Sakura was on her knees bowing to us!

"please kokichi" she said softly "I'm not planning to hurt chihiro. I just need his help with something"

Kokichi studied her for a second before sighed "ok fine" he turned to me and kissed me on the cheek "be safe. Ok baby?"

"ok" I nodded as he walked off. I turned to sakura "can I help you?" I asked politely.

She nodded as she bent down to my level "I've realised that while I'm strong in mind I lack strength in mind. I'm no use to anyone in the class trails but you are..."

"oh" my cheeks turned red. I wasn't really used to praise "it's nothing really. I just follow Kokichis lead"

"still your very intelligent chihiro" she bowed her head "I would be honoured if you could teach me how to be smart like you. Then I can protect hina properly"

My eyes widened in disbelief. I couldn't believe it. Someone as strong as sakura really needs my help!?

"I'll be happy to teach you under one condition"

"and what condition is that?" she asked.

"I want you to train me so that I can protect kokichi"

"that sounds fair" she nodded "alright chihiro let's promise each other to work hard to protect the one's we love"

She held her hand out. I nodded and shook it. Her hand felt so strong yet gentle. Sorta like sakuras personality in general.

It kinda made me feel strong too!