All For The Sake Of Money!

Tenkos pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. Those guys were in my class. Even if they were degenerate males I will avenge them!

"jeez this is a tough one" hina sighed "I don't know who could kill those guys like this"

"true. Its truly a cruel and unjustifiable act" celest muttered.

"didn't you kill two guys last time" Leon pointed out.

"let's not focus on that" she said quickly "instead we should focus on the murder weapon"

"oh gonta knows this one!" gonta said excitedly "it is fire poker. Gonta found it hidden away. Killer must have hid murder weapon!

"clever boy gonta!" hina cheered while gonta looked pleased with himself.

"it was quite a bizarre weapon of choice don't you agree" kyoko muttered.

"what are you talking about?" Leon asked.

"I mean why a fire poker? Why not just a regular knife?"

"maybe the murder wasn't planned" mondo suggested.

"no the murder was definitely premeditated" I said firmly.

"eh? What makes you so goddamn sure" mondo asked.

"did you not notice the blood around the outside of the door? My guess is that they stabbed rantaro outside of the door when he least expected it"

"that's a very good observation keade" kyoko praised me.

"so rantaro murder was planned. The others however feels messy and unplanned" taka muttered.

"sounds like those guys were in the wrong place at the wrong time" ryoma muttered.

"you know you two have been awfully quite" Leon stared at kokichi and sayaka suspiciously "I hope you two aren't planning something"

"no we were just thinking" sayaka muttered.

"thinking about what?" Byakuya asked.

"Well we might have found out who the killer is?"

"holy shit you did!" miu yelled.

"hey we said maybe don't get your hopes up!" kokichi scolded.

"Well please share what you found" I pleaded.

"Well we went into Hiro room-"

"you snuck into my room! What happened to respecting each others privacy!" Hiro yelled angrily.

"I'm really sorry Hiro but we had to for the investigation!" sayaka said apologetically "anyway we found this" he showed us Hiro bloody clothing!

"hiro can you explain this?" I pointed at him accusingly.

"I-I-I ahhhhh" he started screaming. He can't even come up with a argument.

Before we could say anything Monokuma popped up demanding the votes. We voted for Hiro and got it right.

"why hiro" hina sobbed.

"because I needed the money!" he yelled "I never really cared about money before but the longer I stay in here the more I think about how hard it must be for my mom on her own"

"Hiro" hina said softly.

"I only planned to kill rantaro but then kiibo and korekiyo showed up so I just kept stabbing and... I did a terrible job at hiding it" he sighed "I really am a idiot aren't I?"

"that's right!" Monokuma said gleefully "let's give it everything we've got iiiiits punishment Time!"

Hiro was placed in front of three door. Two doors led to his execution and one door led to freedom.

Yasuhiros punishment
30%

A thirty second timer started. Hiro looked from door to door nervously. The timer started beeping as it came closer to the end. Hiro shut his eyes and ran to a random door. The door grew teeth and ended up eating him alive.

I couldn't speak. I could bearly breathe. All I could do was silently enter the elevator with the others.