Avenging Himiko

Sayakas pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. Tenko was trying desperately for himiko to forgive her. Someone here took those opportunity's from them and I won't forgive them for that.

"who killed my himiko!" tenko said desperately.

"don't worry tenko we will find himikos killer" I said firmly.

"ok I'm putting my trust in you kokichi"

"ok" I muttered. Where should I start with this trail. I guess the best place to start is with the cause of death.

"himiko were killed by a stab wound to the stomach" I muttered "according to kyoko she bled to death"

"how awful" hina said tearfully.

"so what was used to kill them" taka asked.

"we weren't able to find a murder weapon" kyoko muttered "but we did find a knife in her hand"

"aha I got it!" miu said excitedly "if the knife was in her hand then she obviously offed herself!"

"that's not true!" tenko yelled "I saw himiko get stabbed by a hooded figure!"

"you witnessed the murder!" Leon yelped "shit it would have been handy for you to say so sooner!"

"I didn't see who killed her so I didn't think it was valuable evidence" tenko mumbled.

"Well I think it's pretty valuable!" kaito yelled.

"at the very least it definitely proves there was a murder" shuichi muttered.

"are we really going to listen to some distressed bitch who can't think clearly?" miu said rudely.

"Well there is more proof that this was a murder rather than a suicide" kokichi spoke up "the knife had no blood on it so its alot more likely to have been used for self defence!"

"I trained himiko in self defence so I'd believe that" mukuro nodded.

"that's right. She protected me from the killer. She was so brave" tenko said tearfully.

"ok then I was wrong!" miu yelled in frustration "so who's the asshole who killed her!"

We all stood around in silence. There's no more evidence that could point to one person right?... Wait!

"I found this burnt cloke with strange religious marking-" A sudden realisation came to me "hold on. The cloke the killer was wearing had religious markings. That sounds an awful lot like something you would do Angie!"

"................"

"Well? Don't you have anything to sa-"

"I don't regret it"

"huh?"

"you heard me. I don't regret a thing" she said in a chilling voice "for atua told me to live no matter what and to do that I had to kill him. The only thing I regret is getting caught" she kept that creepy smile plastered on her face.

"alright kids it voting time!" Monokuma yelled as we all voted for Angie.

"why?" tenko shook her head helplessly "why kill himiko again!?"

"actually if you remember correctly I I was aiming for you but himiko got in the way" she explained.

"no" tenko whispered as tears weld up in her eyes

"yes!" Angie beamed "it's a shame I had to kill one of atuas followers but there's not much else I could do. It was her own fault for getting in the way in the first place!"

"what did you say!" she yelled ready to charge at her.

"tenko stop!" I placed a hand on her shoulder "it's ok. She's going to be punished now"

"o-ok" she tried to calm herself.

"ahh yes now is the end" she put her hands together in prayer "atua please accept me into your loving embrace in my final hour"

"let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiiits punishment Time!"

*time skip*

I kept staring at Angies body. I wonder did she feel at peace in her final moments at the thought of entering atuas kingdom...