Ending This Now!

Sakuras pov

We all took our places at the stands for the final time. This is it. After this we will have ended the Masterminds rain of terror and will unfortunately have to relive this nightmare again. We'll deal with that when it happens though. Right now we have her to deal with..

Junko!

Junko was already standing at the spare stand. I guess they got tired of hiding. She had an angry look on her face.

"that bitch kyoko took tsumugi away from me!" junko whined "so let's execute her already. I know she's not alive anymore but we can still throw her dead body around like a ragdoll" she yelled

"absolutely not" mokoto growled.

"huh?" junko tilted her head in confusion "are you saying no to me?"

"we're not letting you hurt our friend. Not anymore!" chihiro yelled.

"she helped us through so much. There's no way we'd just sit here and watch you disrespect her like that!" taka said firmly.

"especially for killing someone who clearly deserved it" Leon smirked.

"aww you guys are real sweet but you have a fucking choice" junko glared at us "I call the shots around here so you need to be good children and do what you're told"

"like that's going to happen" maki growled as she pulled out her knife.

"if it takes fighting you to save our friend we will gladly do so" I said as I got into a fighting stance.

"you people. Your suicidal!" junko muttered in disbelief.

"heh come on now. You should know better than anyone that guys like us don't give up easily" hina smirked .

"yeah! We're not afraid to die. Not anymore" kaito said determinedly.

"that's right" chihiro voice was slowly getting angrier "we played your little game long enough! just execute yourselves already!"

"eh ok" junko shrugged.

"your giving up so quickly" I muttered in disbelief.

"to be honest I got bored with the whole I must avenge my friend thing real fast" junko yawned "so let just start the execution already and start the new Timeline!" before we could stop her she pressed the button and the execution began..

*time skip*

Chihiro held the button in his hands shakily. This is it. We finally get to leave.

"forgive me kokichi but we can't leave together this time" he whispered with tears in his eyes.

I gently patted him on the back "I'm sure he'll be happy that you were able to live on. That's all he ever wanted for you"

"your right" he nodded as he wiped his tears away and pressed the button, opening the door.

I looked out at the grand horizon that stood before us. I took hinas hand before flashing everyone

"come on everyone it's time to go home"