Discovering The Truth

Kiibos pov

"I did it!" miu yelled tryumpetly, waking us all up in the process.

"what did you do slut?" kokichi asked as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"why do you think I did ya failed abortion" miu yelled at kokichi while he simply smirked at her.

"can you two please not be so vulgar" I pleaded with them.

"stay out of this roboboy!" they both yelled at the same time. Why must they be so hard on me!?

"enough of this childish behaviour" Byakuya stood up and pointed at miu "tell us what you've accomplished"

"that's what I was about to do you fucking asshole!" miu yelled with tears in her eyes. She never has been good with people yelling at her "anyway I've finished my mechine"

"miu that's amazing" I ran up and hugged her out of pure excitement.

"oh kiibo. I didn't know you were so frisky" miu said with a pervy look on her face.

I pulled away with a pout. Why must she always ruin the moment with her inappropriate behaviour!

"sorry jeez" miu pouted "anyway I should probably take a look inside the machine so we can get this shit show over with"

"that would be much appreciated" kyoko smile at her.

She nodded and climbed inside the mechine. A few minutes passed by and she came up looking deathly pale.

"miu are you ok?" I ran to her side to keep her steady.

"it's the Masterminds" she muttered in disbelief "the timeloop started when we killed them!"