Dragged Off By An Inventor

Kiibos pov

I was sitting alone, looking at a huge plate of pancakes in front of me and wondering what it would be like to eat them as I normally do when I felt someone grab my arm and drag me away.

I looked up and to my surprise it was miu!

"miu where are you taking me?" I asked nervously.

"shut the fuck up and follow me roboboy" miu said, keeping her eyes firmly ahead. She looks completely serious. I feel like I may be in trouble.

"miu if you're upset about before then I apologi-" I was cut off by her throwing me inside of the rec room. I looked up to see a very detailed blueprint.

"glorious isn't it" miu grinned "building mechinery is what I do best so I'm going to use my awesome skills to help everyone! If we can trace back to the origin of the time loop then we can figure out how to stop it"

"that's an interesting theory miu but how do you even know that there is an origin?" I asked.

"everything has an origin dummy!" miu scolded "nothing in this world can exist without a starting point and I'm going to find it!" she grinned Of course I going to need your help. Even a gorgeous girl genius would struggle to do a job as big as this on her own. So what do you say kiibo. Are you in?"

" yes" I nodded "I do anything to stop this time loop!"

And that was the start of our partnership..