Threatened By the Masterminds

Sakuras pov

"heey sakura"

I jumped in surprise. I was trying to sleep but unfortunately the bear is refusing to let me have that!

"what do you want?" I growled.

"ohh so scary" he gasped "well sorry to interrupt your beauty sleep (though it's not like that's going to help)" he muttered the last part to himself "but there hasn't been any murders in two weeks and I'm bored!"

"and how is that my problem" I raised an eyebrow.

"did you forget orge? Your the traitor of the group who works for me so I'm going to need you to kill someone"

"not going to happen" I growled. Those two have alot of nerve. Well I won't let them bully me this time.

"oh really? Then I suppose I'll have to hurt that hostage of mine" the bear smirked devilishly

"tch!" the tables have turned. I suddenly felt incredibly tense.

"I'll leave you alone to decide" with that the bear disappeared.

"damnit!" I slammed my fist against the wall. I watched as a small crack appeared on the wall.

Damnit. For a moment there I forgot who I was dealing with. Junko and tsumugi are alot more crafty than I give them credit for. I won't let them win this time however. This time I'll do something that they'll never suspect..

I talk to my friends about this!