I Did It For Him

Mukuros pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. Two Murders. Most likely committed by two different people and one painfully obvious suspect. Who knows how this trail will go!

"waaa gonta can't believe more friends died!" gonta sobbed. I didn't expect to see someone cry at the beginning of a class Trail but I guess all this killing has just gotten to him.

"aww don't cry sweetie" sayaka said gently "we're going to get through this together and then one day we'll all be able to leave here together"

Sayakas become quite the inspirational speaker. I guess she's trying to change too.

"ok" gonta wiped his tears away "gonta wants to focus on trail now"

"good boy" sayaka smiled at him. She then turned to me "mukuro why don't you get us started since you've been leading us so far"

"right" I nodded "Leon had his throat slit and Kirumi had her head bashed in"

"you told me that you think that means that they were killed by two different people right?" maki asked.

"yes that's what I believe" I nodded.

"d-don't you think you're j-jumping the gun a bit there" toko spoke up "what if the k-killer just used t-two different w-weapons to m-mess with us!"

"what would be the point of that?" I asked "they would still end up being voted for along with some extra person"

"yeah I guess you got a point" toko muttered to herself.

"I do agree with toko. It is a bizarre thing to say" taka muttered "are you saying that their two killer's among us?"

"not exactly" I smirked "you see kyoko found a note inside Leon's pocket telling him to meet up with someone in the dinning hall. I believe that someone is Kirumi!"

Everyone gasped.

"ah I see where you're going with this" kyoko smiled "Kirumis Motive usually comes around this time so it's expected that she'd kill. She invited Leon out and slit his throat. Someone saw her kill Leon and ended up killing her"

"whoever did that clearly wasn't interested in escaping" sakura muttered "they were in it for revenge. Plain and simple"

"whoever did this would have to be quite close to Leon I would say" celest smirked.

"yeah someone who is close to Leon and carries around a tennis racket. Sounds fermilier doesn't it ryoma!" I pointed at the small boy.

He simply smiled "and here I was thinking I'd need to give you hints. You kids never cease to amaze me. Alright let's get on with the voting. I've wasted enough of your time"

We voted for ryoma and got it right.

"tell me something" I stepped forward "was her killing Leon your only reason for murder? Did he really mean that much to you?"

"of course he did" he sighed "he believed in me when no one else would. I remember how he turned to me and said this time ryoma. This time we're both going to survive. Heh so much for that" he looked away sadly "mere hours after saying that I find him laying in a pool of his own blood and Kirumi looming over him. I felt so angry at that moment I was even thinking. I just grabbed the racket and... bashed her head in" he stopped.

I nodded understandingly "better luck next time"

"heh thanks kid" he smiled as the metal chain wrapped around his neck.

*time skip*

"hey mukuro I-"

"not now mokoto" I marched into the elevator.

I don't think I'll ever be able to face him again.