The Death Of Two Friends

??? pov

I've had enough. I've had enough of watching my friends struggle, fight for their lives and lose them to this monster. This ends now. I'm going to challenge the mastermind and I will end up victorious.

"come out Monokuma. I want to end things once and for all"

"yeah come out you coweredly bear!" I turned around in shock to see hina beside me.

"hina! What are you doing here!"

"come on sakura. There's no way I'd let my best friend die alone" she winked at me.

"hina you have to go back. This is too dangerous for you"

"too bad. I've made up my mind and you can't stop me!"

I sighed. I knew all too well that when hina made up her mind there was no changing it.

"alright then. Let's fight this monster toge-

Tenkos pov

I woke up to the body discovery announcement. It made the announcement twice so its safe to say that we have two bodies on our hands. I ran down to the garden to find both hina and sakuras body.

"oh no not sakura and hina!" I turned around to see a teary eyed sayaka with Leon close behind.

"Umm is there a reason you two are so dolled up?" shuichi asked.

"it's a long story man" Leon rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"hmm" kokichi took one look at their bodies and nodded "this was definitely the Masterminds doing"

"eh?" we all jumped in surprise.

"how can you tell?" kaito asked.

"just look at their wounds" he pointed to the bodies. Their were covered in some weird holes "their were clearly stabbed to death by those spears that only the mastermind can summon"

"aww man I knew we should have used something less obvious" Monokuma muttered to himself in annoyance before turning to us "just get to the class Trail so we can finish this!"

*time skip*

We all took our places at the stands. The Masterminds were standing there with annoyed looks on their faces. I guess their bummed out that they got caught so quickly.

"I guess you want us to execute ourselves now" junko said as mushrooms started growing out of her head.

"your damn right we do!" Leon yelled.

"hold on" kyoko said firmly before turning back to junko "tell us why you killed sakura and hina. What was your reasoning for that?"

"I made the rules very clear" she said now in a teachers voice. Hold on, why dose she keep switching? "no one is to attack headmaster Monokuma. Those bitches broke the rules so they had to die!" now she's alot more aggressive. Ahh my head hurts!

"hey gonta" tsumugi turned to gonta with a creepy smile "I have a surprise for you"

"a surprise for gonta?" gonta tilted his head like a puppy.

"yes. Just look at the monitor" she turned on the monitor, revealing gonta in a school uniform.

"that's gonta!" gonta gasped.

"my name is gonta gokuhara and I'd like to audition for danganrompa" gonta said speaking clear English. This is definitely a different gonta then the one we're used to "I think it would be interesting to see the carnage of course. Humans have always been such weak creatures. They're not resilient at all unlike the bugs we constantly look down on. Hey maybe you could make that ultimate! Thank you for your time" the monitor shut out.

"nooo!" gonta fell to his knees sobbing "gonta terrible monster. Gonta not a gentleman at all!"

"hey that's not true big guy" kokichi ran up to the boy and wiped his tears away "your the kindest person I know. That tape you saw isn't you anymore!"

Gonta nodded and pulled the boy into a hug as he continued to cry.

"ahh seeing that Dispair filled expression before I die makes me so happy. Thank you gonta" tsumugi smiled sweetly as junko pressed the red button.

We all glared at them as they got executed.

*time skip*

We stared at the huge door before us as I held the red button.

"Well guys this is it" I sighed.

"indeed it is" Byakuya muttered "if any of you have any goodbyes to say I suggest you say them now"

"goodbye chihiro. I'll see you in the next round buddy" kokichi said softly. Kyoko patted his shoulder with a gentle smile.

"goodbye mokoto. I promise I'm going to keep fighting for your sake" mukuro said with tears in her eyes.

"goodbye taka, rantaro, Ryoma and mondo" Leon muttered Can't wait to see you again but for now I've got someone else to live for" he smiled at sayaka.

"goodbye keade. Thank you for everything you've done" shuichi smiled gently as he took both kaito and makis hands.

"gonta may have been bad in the past but gonta promises to work hard to be good gentlemen" gonta said determinedly. We all cheered for him except for Byakuya who just looked disappointed.

"Well tenko are we ready?" sayaka asked.

I nodded and pressed the button...

*ending six: a fighting duo*