Trying To Be Girly

Mukuros pov

I tried my best to walk up confidently to mokoto in these new high heels that sayaka gave me.  I don't wear too many high heel shoes so I don't have much practice in them. I mean sure I had to wear high heels while I was dressed as junko but I only lasted a couple of days before I was killed!

Mokoto looked over at me and his jaw dropped "mukuro you.. look different" he muttered

"thanks. Sayaka insisted on giving me a makeup" I laughed nervously.

"that sounds like sayaka alright" mokoto smiled fondly "it a wonder she hasn't given me one yet!"

The two of us burst out laughing. It felt nice being in his company. When I looked more girly like this I felt brave enough to talk to him. Like I won't be treated like one of the boys.

"so.. do you think I look nice like this?" I asked hopefully.

"yes you look great mukuro" I felt my heart rose at those words only for it to sink at his next words "but personally I prefer you when you look like you!"

I felt tears weld up in my eyes "so I've been making a fool of myself this whole time?"

Mokoto looked up in surprise "mukuro I-"

"I have to go" with that I took off running. Mokoto called for me but I just kept running.

I tripped as I reached my room. I ripped my heels off and burst into tears.

I really am a idiot!

danganrompa:the story continues On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara