Talking It Through With Everyone

Sakuras pov

I took a deep breath before entering the dining hall. I have to tell the others about my predicament. I'm worried about how they'll take it but I have to do something! I can't keep taking things into my own hands. I need to fight alongside my other friends!

"sakura!" hina ran up and hugged me once I walked through the door. I smiled and petted her head. She's such a good friend.

"come sit with us sakura" chihiro said kindly.

"not right now" I sighed "there's something I need to tell you"

"what is it sakura?" hina tilted her head in confusion.

I took a deep breath "the mastermind has threatened me. They said if I didn't kill one of you then they'd hurt my hostage"

Everyone gasped.

"I wanted to be upfront and honest with you all. Your my friends and I want to fight this evil by your side"

There was silence until...

"eh sounds fair" kokichi shrugged. The others muttered in agreement. I was surprised. I thought I'd be cursed out and abandoned like I usually was.

I guess we've all changed.

Hina hugged my waist with tears in her eyes "your so brave sakura. I'm so proud of how far you've come"

I hugged her back happily. Things are really starting to look up.