A Dead Body And Rigged Trail

Chihiros pov

I ran down the hallway with sakura as tears threatened to fall down my face. Someone died? But we've gone two weeks without killing anyone. Why did this have to happen now!?

I rushed down to the dining hall as fast as I could. Please don't let it be kokichi. Don't let it be kokichi!

I arrived at the dining hall to find kokichi standing there. Reliving I ran up and hugged him tightly. That relief was quickly turned to horror as I saw who the real victim was..

Laying there was the body of mondo owada.

Taka was crying next to his body as Leon and mokoto gently conferted him. I walked over to his body on shaky legs. It broke my heart that one of my closest friends was laying dead at my feet but I had to do this. Mondo deserves to be avenged.

I leaned in to inspect his body. He was clearly killed by the survival knife. The knife was still sticking out of him! I also noticed some black hair in his hand.

Kokichi covered his mouth in horror "oh god it's happening again"

"what's happening again baby?" I asked softly.

He looked away with tears in his eyes "that time when you were killed by junko she planted mukuros hair in your hand to frame her for the murder. She's clearly done it again to get the killing game going!"

"no this can't be happening!" mokoto looked up at his girlfriend helplessly.

She forced a smile on her face "you have to do it. You've all come so far. I won't let you give up now"

Mokoto burst into tears and hugged her. She hugged him back with tears in her eyes.

"don't worry my love. I'll see you again on the other side"

I watched them with tears in my eyes. Junko and tsumugi have taken two innocent lives today. This is so unfair!