Insane Love

Mukuros pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. Someone here took three lives today. I won't pretend I was close with any of them but I do think this whole thing is unforgivable!

"that degenerate Korekiyo is the one who murdered my poor friends!" tenko yelled.

"uhh he's dead" taka pointed out.

"then it was a murder suicide!" tenko claimed "that's definitely something that freak would do!"

"oh that makes sense" hina beamed.

"no it doesn't" I spoke up "Kiyo was trying to change. He was even getting help from keade"

"that's right!" shuichi said firmly "he was trying his best to get through his traumatic past and look towards a bright future. I don't believe he would have done this!"

"neah if that's the case then who killed Angie!" himiko said desperately.

"don't worry himiko we will find Angies killer" kokichi said firmly.

"ok I'm putting my trust in you kokichi" she beamed happily. I saw tenko glare at the boy from a distance.

"ok" I muttered. Where should I start with this trail. I guess the best place to start with the cause of death "let's talk about the cause of death shall we?"

"yeah how did they die?" chihiro muttered "it wasn't very clear at a first glance"

"the victims were killed by strangulation" I spoke up "Its unknown who was the first victim since the Monokuma file doesn't specify but my best guess is that it was either Korekiyo or Angie since Byakuya was near the door. Making me believe he was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time"

"how awful" hina said tearfully.

"the killer most likely used the shock of the bodies to get the jump on him" I speculated.

"that basturd!" tenko yelled.

"so what was used to kill them?" taka asked.

"it was this rope" I held the rope up.

"jeez how brutal" Leon winched

"it was tied around a makeshift shine I found" kokichi muttered "it was creepy even for my standered"

"a shine" Hiro looked at us in disbelief "So you're saying that our killer was following the orders of some higher entity"

"no it was more like a love shrine" I muttered "there was a statue carved in wood sitting in the middle of it" I showed it to them.

"hey that statue kinda looks like me" himiko said turning pale.

Everyone turned to tenko.

"................"

"Well? Don't you have anything to sa-"

"I don't regret it"

"huh?"

"you heard me. I don't regret a thing" she said in a chilling voice "for those people hurt my himiko, two of them killed her in cold blood and for that they deserve to die. The only thing I regret is getting caught" she kept that creepy smile plastered on her face.

"alright kids it voting time!" Monokuma yelled as we all voted for tenko.

"tenko I don't understand" himiko said in a shaky voice "why did you kill them? Taking lives like that isn't like you"

"Well maybe I was tired of watching you die over and over again!" she screamed "you are my everything and they kept taking you from me no matter what I did! And then when you finally learned about my feelings you pushed me to the side like I was nothing!"

Her eyes became deranged "you clearly don't understand how much I care about you. So what better way to show you then to kill the people that wrong you! I took pleasure in strangling the life out of those two. Byakuya wasn't supposed to walk in on us but he was cruel to you so I consider this a win!" she giggled "don't you see himiko? Don't you see how far I'm willing to go for y-"

"stop!!" himiko screamed "what makes you think that killing our friends will make me love you!" she pulled on her hat nervously "I don't want you to kill for me. I just want you to be.. You!"

"himiko" she stared at her with tears in her eyes.

"let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiiits punishment Time!"

Tenko stood in a dojo looking nervous. She was sweating as boys surrounded her.

Tenkos punishment
Boys Life Of Dispair

The boys charged at her. She tried her best to avoid them but to no avail. She was pulled to the ground and ripped into bloody pieces

"waaaaaa!" himiko let out a blood curdling scream as she fell to her knees.

Kokichi shielded her eyes from the sight but she continued to scream. I looked away with a sigh. This is hard to watch...