Is It Suicide Or Murder?

Sayakas pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. I understand that everyone was desperate to get out but mokoto was a good person and killing him like that was just... wrong! I'll find his killer and avenge her death!

"ok so it's pretty clear that mokoto was stabbed to death" shuichi muttered "me and kyoko checked his body and he was stabbed once in the heart"

"and judging by the depth of the wounds I think it's safe to say that she was killed with a kitchen knife" kyoko sighed.

"he must have been attacked in the kitchen before she even had the chance to fight back" Leon sighed.

"no I don't believe that's the case" I muttered.

"eh? It wasn't?" kiibo gasped.

"think about it. Hina was a strong girl there's no way any one of us could come away from a fight with her without a scratch. Which means the killer would have to be someone with several inj-" I stopped. The conclusion hit me like a ton of bricks "chihiro it was you wasn't it?"

"what the hell are you saying" kokichi slammed his fists down angrily "chihiros not the killer. He could never hurt anyone!"

"come on kokichi your smarter then that" Byakuya shook his head "you know that anyone here is capable of murder"

"yeah of course I know that but it's not him!" kokichi insisted "if chihiros the killer then how do you explain the intruder that attacked them!?"

"couldn't chihiro have just lied about that?" Angie suggested.

"then how do you explain the mask dumb dumb" kokichi pouted.

We were all stumped. That mask proves that someone other then chihiro attacked and killed mokoto doesn't it? Wait!

"it was you wasn't it kokichi" the boy stumbled back at my words "you made up that story to protect chihiro didn't you"

"h-how did you know?" he muttered.

"simple. I'm psyick"

"huh?"

"just kidding. I just have really good intuition" I smiled gently at him "I know that's the kinda thing you'd do for him"

"I-I" kokichi stuttered with tears in his eyes. It was clear that this was too much for him.

"it's ok kokichi" chihiro said softly "you can tell them"

Kokichi looked at him in shock before nodding "I noticed that chihiro was missing so I went out to look for him. When I found him..."

*flashback*

I walked into the kitchen to see mokoto dead body and chihiro knelt next to him with blood on his clothes and tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry" he whispered "I didn't mean to do it. I was supposed to be the only one who died"

I ran up and hugged him "it's going to be ok love. I'm going to make this all better I promise!"

*end of flashback*

"I didn't want to watch him die again" kokichi whimpered "I was willing to give up everything, even die before I let that happen again!"

"it's ok love" chihiro took his hands and gently kissed him "I'm so sorry I put you through that kind of stress. It's ok to let go now"

"alright kids it's voting time! Time for you to pick the blackened!"

We picked chihiro and got it right.

"the hells wrong with you!" mukuro yelled in the boys face "how could you murder someone like mokoto!"

he looked away from us "I just wanted to end it all. I couldn't stop thinking about how I failed everyone and let keade die but mokoto caught me and tried to pull the knife away from me. I fought with him and ended up accidentally stabbing him" he was shaking uncontrollably by the end of it.

"oh my god" himiko covered her mouth in shock.

"I can't believe I did that to someone I considered my friend" he sobbed.

"it was an accident chi. Please don't cry" kokichi hugged him with tears in his eyes. It was tragic watching the two hug for the last time. Is that what true Dispair is?

"let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiiits punishment Time!"

Chihiro was placed in a room with a laptop in front of him. He had a bomb strapped to his chest.

Chihiros punishment
The virus

A virus popped up on the computer with a one minute timer to get rid of it. Chihiro tried his best to get rid of the virus. He even instructed alter ego to help but in the end it shut down his computer and the bomb went off..

"ahhh!" kokichi fell to his knees and screamed. Mukuro ran to his side and hugged him with tears in her eyes.

I watched them sadly. They both lost their loved one today. I can't imagine going through anything worse...