You Don't Need Make-up To be Beautiful

Mukuros pov

I couldn't sleep tonight. What happened sayaka and the promise I made to her still haunts me.

Turns out I wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep cause sitting in the bathhouse was mokoto himself. I took a deep breath and sat beside him.

"hey" I said awkwardly.

"hey" he said back. I guess we're both lost for words. That's a little conferting.

We sat in silence for a moment. Ok this is getting weird. I should make an effort to speak!

"I'm really sorry about what happened before!" we both said at the same time. We looked at each other in surprise before giggling. This is so silly!

"you go first" mokoto smiled at me.

I nodded and took a deep breath "I'm sorry about overreacting before. I'm just so use to people trying to change me to suit their own  goals. Mostly my sister" I muttered the last part to myself "I suppose when you said you prefer me the way I am it freaked me out a little bit. I don't know if you were messing with me or not"

"mukuro I didn't mean to give you that impression" mokoto gently placed his hand on my cheek "I was just trying to tell you that you don't need make-up to be beautiful. You already are" he leaned in and kissed me.

I couldn't believe what was happening. It felt like a dream but it wasn't! I guess yearning for hope has its advantages!