Let's Take The Mastermind Down!

Tenkos pov

I was sitting in the dinning hall. I looked around at everyone's face. They were so full of grief and Dispair. We couldn't take much more of this

Keade tightened her fist "This isn't fair!" she growled.

"keade keep your emotions in check" Rantaro warned her.

"why should I?" she argued "their killing us!"

"yes and picking a fight with our captor is a sure fire way to get killed alot faster" he said firmly.

"to hell with that. I'm talking to the bear!"

"keade don't you dare"

"you can't stop me Ran. My body my rules!"

"keade!"

I slammed my fist on the table "alright you coweredly bear get out here! I want to speak to you"

We stared at her in disbelief. Not that I don't love seeing her stand up again a man but this is madness!

"ok what do you want kid?" Monokuma grumbled.

"I sick of this bullshit! How do we get out?" keade asked.

"I already made the rules of the game clear you dumb kid!" he said in an annoyed tone "if you want to escape all you have to do is ki-"

"to hell with that!" she slammed my fist against the table "I want all of us to escape. How do I do that"

"don't you think your being a little greedy?" Monokuma folded his arms.

"no I'm not!" she yelled "I'll do anything just let us go!"

"anything huh?" Monokuma chuckled "well too bad! You're going to do what and you can't stop me" letting out a dark laugh he disappeared.

Keade stood up with a dark look in her eyes "if he won't stop it then I'll stop it by force"

With that keade marched out of the dining hall, leaving those words hanging in the air.