Desperate Killer

Sakuras pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. Last time I was in the trail grounds I failed everyone including my dear friend hina. This time I intend to do better!

"Well to start off kiibo cause of death was being dismantled" I said "that much is obvious just by looking at him. He also had his foot taken off"

"but what was the murder weapon?" taka asked.

"it was definitely the hammer" kokichi said firmly.

"the what now?" I asked feeling confused.

"the hammer! Geez weren't you paying attention at all" kokichi scolded "it was right next to kiibos body"

"wow your so observant kokichi" chihiro said looking impressed.

"I know and you're so smart so that makes us perfect for each other!" kokichi said hugging chihiro.

"save the flirting for later guys we've got work to do" rantaro scolded then lightly.

"right sorry" chihiro said getting flustered.

"anyway we now know how kiibo died" I muttered "Now to know why he died we're going to have to ask you" I turned to hero.

"eh?" he yelped "what the heck are you taking about ogre!"

I rolled my eyes at his petty insult "your the only one who can dismantle someone like that. You proved as much when you dismantled Monokuma in the first Timeline"

"wait if that's the case couldn't miu and chihiro also have-"

"ahh you caught me!" Hiro yelled, interrupting hina. I smirked to myself. I knew Hiro wouldn't be able to come up with an excuse like that!

"jeez how lame. He didn't last long at all!" Monokuma complained "alright let's just vote for the dumbass already!"

So we voted for him.

"why hiro" hina looked at him helplessly "you never seemed like the type to kill!"

"I couldn't let you all forget about my talent!" he yelled "I'm a failure in every other aspect. I don't want people to forget the one thing I'm good at!"

"dude" Leon said softly.

"ok enough of the mushy nonsense" Monokuma but in "let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiiits punishment Time!"

*time skip*

I looked at hiros corpse in disbelief. What a bizarre execution. Damn those two. Their just toying with us now!

Chihiro walked up to me with a smile "I was really impressed with how you tricked Hiro into confessing. I think you'll make a great detective yet!"

"thank you" I nodded at him with a warm smile "it's thanks to your training I've come this far. I think you and me make a great team!"