Tenkos Depression

Tenkos pov

I hugged my knees as I leaned against the door. I haven't moved from this spot since last night.

I felt so... broken. Sure I've witnessed himiko die time and time again but hearing her say she loves me, the thing I've been wanting to hear from the start just hurts so much!

"tenko" I heard sayaka voice from the other side "please come out. Its been almost a week since I saw your face"

"I can't" I mumbled as tears formed in my eyes. Going to the dining hall and seeing that himikos no longer part of the group is too much to bear.

"please tenko everyone's so worried about you" she said desperately "you haven't been eating or drinking at all. This isn't good for-"

"I SAID I CAN'T!" I yelled angrily. Why can't she just leave me alone!

She stayed silent for a moment before speaking again.

"ok" she mumbled sadly "I'll give you your space" with that I heard her run off.

I sighed as I dragged my feet towards the bed and flopped down on it. What's the point of all this? What's the point of fighting? Maybe we should just give up-

My thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door.

"sayaka I told you I didn't want to leave!"

As soon as I said it however I was met with my door being kicked down by that idiot spaceman!

"Umm kaito maybe you shouldn't have kicked the door down" shuichi said nervously.

"it's fine" maki muttered "She needs a little bit of tough love at the moment"

I felt furious "I don't know who you degenerates think you are but you have no right to-" I was cut off by kokichi jumping in front of me.

"it's training time tenko-sama. So let's train!"

*time skip*

So despite them rudely knocking down my door I agreed to train with them. Why you may ask? Well let's just say that degenerate kokichi is very convincing!

I actually felt alot better after getting outside and training like normal. It made me feel like I could take on the world!

I turned to their smiling faces in confusion "why?" I asked "why help me? I was never really nice to you guys"

"it was Kokichis idea" maki smiled gently at the boy.

"aha" the boy nodded happily "you helped me when I depressed over chihiro so now it's my turn!" he walked up to me and held out his hand "we've have a chance to save them next time so let's not get too gloomy. Kay?"

I nodded and pulled the small boy into a hug. I never thought I'd be given this level of confort from a degenerate male of all things but things are never as they seem...

Isn't that right master?