Triple Murder!

Tenkos pov

I yawned and stretched as the sun beamed down on my face from the cracks in the plates. I still felt awful after my encounter with himiko yesterday and getting the money Motive again didn't help but I can't sit around and mope. I need to fight alongside everyone else!

I got up and walked down the hallway with a pep in my step. I really believed everything would be ok. That is until I stepped in some kind of liquid. It is- no! I'm sure it's just a a spilt drink. Yeah that's it! I'm going to look down the it won't be...

Blood

I started shaking uncontrollably. Not again. Not another body. Is it himi-

"tenko " I felt a strong hand grasp my shoulder. I looked up to see sayaka "I know how you feel but you've got to get a hold of yourself. We gotta investigate the bodies" bodies! No I can't freeze up now! I gotta do my best to help everyone else!

I turned to him with a smile "right let's get started my beautiful student!"

The bodies of korekiyo, rantaro and kiibo lay on the floor. I felt a pain in my heart just looking at them. They were in my class. I should have kept them safe!

"the blood trail we saw most likely belonged to korekiyo" kyoko muttered "the trail leads back to her body after all"

"that's true. Her injury must have been pretty bad to make her bleed that much" I said thoughtfully "I should check it out"

I got down and inspected the bodies. Both Korekiyo and rantaro were stabbed in the chest rather clumsily. Whoever did this must have been pretty nervous.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
NERVOUS KILLER

Kyoko peaked over my shoulder "judging from the injury both of them were stabbed in the heart with a thin weapon and died instantly which would explain why there isn't much blood around her body"

"If they died instantly then aleast they didn't suffer. We can thank atua for that!" Angie put her hands together in prayer.

"for once I agree with you" I muttered

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STABBED IN THE HEART

"gonta found something" gonta said picking up a blood stained fire poker with one finger.

"huh a fire poker?" hina gasped.

"hmm" kyoko studied it "The whith of a fire poker would fit perfectly with the injuries"

"then it seems we have our murder weapon" Byakuya smirked.

"so gonta was useful?" gonta said hopefully.

"you did awesome big guy!" Leon cheered while the others murmured in agreement. Gonta sat there looking pleased with himself. He's pretty adorable for a degenerate!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
FIRE POKER

"hey has anyone seen hiro?" taka asked.

Right on cue Hiro burst through the door wearing a new outfit "hey guys what's going on?" he looked over at the bodies and gasped "oh my god those guys are dead" he yelled.

"way to figure that one out genius" I rolled my eyes.

Kokichi stared at him for a moment before turning to sayaka "sayaka sempai can you please come with me for a second?"

"sure" she looked confused but followed the boy regardless.

Sayakas pov

I followed kokichi down to the hallway. I don't know where he's taking me but Kokichis a very intelligent boy so I trust him.

We reached hiros dorm "ok let's go look in her room" kokichi said opening the door.

"wait" I grabbed his wrist "kokichi we can't just go into someone's dorm room without permission!"

"it's an investigation sempai everywhere is open for us" kokichi said strolling in.

"I wish I had your confidence" I sighed as I followed him in.

The room was a mess. Jeez can't this guy keep his place tidy!

"hey chihiro check this out!" I turned around and my blood froze at what I saw.

Bloody clothes.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOODY CLOTHES

I don't understand. Why is hiros clothes all bloody? before I could question it further the Monokuma announcement went off.

The class trail has begun.