Desembled

??? Pov

I want up to the dining hall with a smile on my face. Chihiro just sent me a note saying that they found a way out and that we're all going to escape. I'm so happy. This nightmares finally over-

My thoughts were cut off by a hammer connecting to my foot, knocking it off. The hammer continued to hit me over and over again breaking my body. I felt afraid? Huh? I've never felt fear before. I'm I scared cause I'm going to die?

The last thing I heard was "I'm sorry kid but there's someone I want to protect" before the world went dark.

Sakuras pov

I walked down to the dining hall with rantaro. I honestly shouldn't be fazed by these things anymore but Kiibos dismantled body was enough to make me gasp.

"a body has been discovered!"

The others came rushing in at the announcement.

"what the fuck!" Leon yelled.

"why do friends keep dieing?" gonta sobbed.

I took a deep breath "Well we better begin investigating"

I bent down to Kiibos body. I remembered the lessons that chihiro taught me. Look for the little details. I nodded before saying a quick prayer for Kiibos soal and beginning the serch.

I looked him over. His eyes were blank and his insides have been carefully disassembled. This was clearly done by a professional.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
PROFESSIONAL DISASSEMBLING

I looked him over and noticed that his left foot was removed. How brutal.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MISSING FOOT

Finally I found a hammer next to the body. It seems like the murder weapon but I'm not sure. After all there's no way he was disassembled so neatly with a hammer!

TRUTH BULLETS AUIRED
HAMMER

unfortunately Monokuma called us into the trail grounds before my last question was answered. I took a deep breath as I walked through the door with the others.

I hope what I have is enough.