Tenko And Himikos Secret Date

Chihiros pov

"hehe thanks for accompanying me to the dining hall chihiro" kokichi hugged my arm happily "I feel so much safer with my big strong man with me!"

"there's no need for all this flattery kokichi" I giggled as my face turned red "I've only had one lesson with sakura. You'd actually be the better fighter between us what with all your training from mukuro"

"baaabe learn to take a complement" kokichi whined as he lay his head against my shoulder.

"I'll try love" I smiled as I kissed the top of his head softly.

We opened the dining hall door and were shocked at what we found.

Sitting at one of the tables was himiko and tenko having a candle lit dinner!

Me and kokichi dived under one of the tables and watched them. They were giggling and holding hands as they ate a nice dinner together. My eyes lit up in excitement. Their finally a couple!

"come on kokichi" I whispered to him "let's leave them be"

"aww but I want to see if they kiss or not" kokichi pouted.

I cupped his face and gently kissed his cheek "come back to the room with me and we can have some romantic time of our own"

"hehe I love the way you talk" he giggled as he took my hand and we walked to the bedroom together.