Double Murder

Tenkos pov

I was walking down the hallway when...

"tenko!" I was takle hugged by sayaka "thank goodness. I was so worried that you were never going to come out of your room!"

I sighed. I really made her worry huh? Guess I owe her an apology.

I turned around and took her by the shoulders "I'm sorry sayaka. It was wrong of me to make you worry like that"

"it's ok. Your better now so everything ok" sayaka smiled brightly. Trust sayaka to be so-

Our wholesome moment was cut off by a blood curdling scream coming from the rec room. We ran inside to find hina on her knees shaking.

"hina are you ok" sayaka asked worriedly.

She shook her head and shakenly pointed at the bodies of ryoma and mondo.

"a body has been discovered"

We were about to start investigating when we heard a soft sobbing coming from the other room.

We walked in to find celests dead body and taka crouched down next to her with his white uniform stained with blood.

"I'm sorry" he said in a choked up voice "I know it was wrong but she killed my mondo all for the sake of that stupid double money Motive! I had to kill her with my own hands! That's what mondo deserves!" he broke down.

I stared at him in fear. The loss of a loved one is a pain greater than death. I can understand it.

But I think what scares me most is how easily I could have ended up in his shoes..