A Serial Killers Defeat

Kiibos pov

We all took our places at the stands. I had no idea what I was doing but I knew dad would want me to survive and save as many people as possible so that's what I'm going to do!

"so what are we supposed to do?" hina asked.

"atua says we should focus on the murder weapon!" Angie said.

"atua said that?" tenko raised an eyebrow at him.

"she's got a point though" kyoko said "mukuro could you please give us the uptopsi report"

"right well the victim was killed by several stab wounds to the chest while they were taken a shower" mukuro said grimly

"are you sure she was attacked?" Leon spoke up "she could have simply took her own life"

Everyone gasped.

"what are you talking about?" shuichi yelled angrily "she took her life? What right do you have to say that!"

"the weapon was found in the bathroom and the door was locked so a suicide is the most suitable option" Leon replied.

He makes a good point but there's a glaring contradiction in that statement.

"actually there's one thing that proves that it wasn't a suicide" I said.

"really?" himiko gasped.

"yes the dorm keys were missing. If martsia locked her own room and took her life then the dorm keys would still be there"

"that's a good point" Leon muttered.

"in that case why were the keys missing? You know right kiibo" kokichi asked. Is he testing me?

"Well the only answer I can think of is that the killer took the keys and locked the door with them"

"yes I can get behind your reasoning" kokichi muttered "the killer probably did this to buy themselves time"

"yeah I think that's the case" I muttered. Its the first time I've led an investigation. It's kinda scary yet trilling at the same time!

"is that all the clues we have?" miu asked worriedly "how the fuck are we suppose to find the killer now!"

"there is one thing that could lead us to the killer" I spoke up

"really? What!" chihiro asked

"mokoto gave me an alibi recently telling me that he saw a shadow of someone grabbing a a pair of scissors!"

Everyone gasped.

"there's no doubt that that figure is genocider herself!" shuichi pointed at toko.

"n-no why I-I- achoo!" toko sneezed, switching into genocide Jill "alright you caught me. Whatever! It was getting boring waiting around anyway. Let's just skip to the execution!"

"your damn right we should!" monokuma yelled "come on already I'm getting bored!"

We voted for genocider and got it right.

"why" shuichi asked tearfully "why would you kill someone as sweet as keade. You don't even enjoy killing women!"

"she got me caught in the last Timeline!" genocider yelled "this was just payback!"

This was all about revenge? What a waste of life!

"it's time for the moment you've been waiting for punishment Time!

*time skip*

We were all to shocked to say a word
I decided at this moment that it was up to me to take care of everyone here.

I turned to them "everyone I know what happened today was a tragedy but I think we should do our best to stay strong and make sure this never happens again!" I said firmly "you can all rely on me for support if you need it"

"your really something else" kokichi smiled.

"yeah hell if I'm going to let something like this happen again!" Leon yelled.

Everyone else murmured in agreement. With our spirits high after the tragic events that occurred we entered the elevator.