Himiko Hates Me!

Tenkos pov

It was a miserable day for everyone. We lost both mokoto and chihiro yesterday who dispite being degenerate males were huge becons of hope for us. It was difficult without them around.

When walking down the hallway I saw sayaka conferting a crying mukuro. I smiled at them. Sayakas such a sweet girl. I'm never surprised to see her doing something kind.

I went into the kitchen to get a snack. I saw kokichi  being comforted by kaito, shuichi and maki. Odd little friend group but I'm glad he's getting the help he needs.

I headed into the garden with my snack. Everyone going through so much right now but there all supporting each other. I wish I had-

"there you are!" I turned around to see himiko glaring at me.

"hey himiko" I said nervously. I haven't spoken to himiko since the new Timeline started up. She must be really upset with me.

"where's sayaka?" she asked suspiciously.

"oh she taken care of mukuro" I explained.

"oh I'm so sorry my replacement isn't here to spend with you" she glared at me.

"replacement?" I muttered in disbelief.

"Well what am I supposed to think!" himiko yelled "you killed a bunch of people for my sake and then in the next Timeline you completely ignored me!"

I sighed "I'm sorry himiko. I just figured that after what I did you'd hate me for sure"

"Well your right" she said coldly "I do hate you!" with that she walked away.

I fell to my knees and hugged myself. Why dose it hurt so much?