Unexpected Rescue

??? Pov

I was taking an evening stroll through the school. Just cause I made up the nighttime rule doesn't mean I have to follow it!

I was weighing my options at the moment. Should I kill someone and gain the money to buy my own castle? There is a chance I could get caught again by that pesky kokichi. That kids got a knack for figuring out when I'm lying. Not to mention his overprotective boyfriend would let me near him so I couldn't kill him even if I wanted to. No trying to win that money again simply isn't worth it-

"ahhhhh!" I turned around in shock. No. It can't be!

Mukuros pov

We arrived at the game room to find hifumis dead body. I know it's awful to think this but I was kinda glad that it wasn't mokoto or someone I really care about.

Kyoko was on the ground inspecting her.

"what's it look like big sis?" kokichi asked.

She sighed "his head wound suggests that he died blunt force truma"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA

"hey guys look what I found" Angie said bursting into the game room with a hammer in her hand covered in blood "I found it by the pool. It must be an important clue" she was practically jumping in excitement. Nothing fazes that girl huh?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HAMMER

"that hammer looks peculiar don't you think" Byakuya stated.

I took a closer look and yeah it did look strange! It was painted blue and had the words justice hammer written on it.

"looks like something hifumi would have made" kokichi muttered.

"how tackless" Byakuya scoffed.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
JUSTICE HAMMER

"say where's chihiro l?" angie asked. We looked around and sure enough chihiro was nowhere to be seen.

"rantaro isn't here either" Leon said scratching his head.

"I'll go get him" kokichi said looking worried. A few minutes later he came back with a frightened looking chihiro clutching his sleeve. But no rantaro. He looked at hifumis body and gasped

"How?" taka muttered "hifumi was supposed to be the blackened so why is he dead?"

Huh?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
CHIHIROS STRANGE BEHAVIOUR

Kokichi turned to Angie "you know Angie if you found the justice hammer at the pool then there probably more clues there"

"ah that's very clever kokichi!" Angie smiled "let's go check in out!"

We went to the pool where rantaro was standing.

"rantaro what are you doing here!" I demanded "don't you know we have a murder to investigate"

"I know" he muttered as he pointed to the locker "but I noticed the locker moving and wanted to check it out"

Right on time we saw the locker moving. Rantaro opened the locker and a guy in a robot suit fell out.

"guys help I can't get this thing off!" oh it's Hiro!

"I knew it! Hiro you kill hifumi didn't you!" hina said tearfully.

"what! I didn't do anything!" Hiro yelped.

"save it degenerate we already know it was you" tenko yelled.

"this literally happened twice now how are they still falling for this!" kokichi yelled .

"don't worry kokichi" I placed a hand on his shoulder "we'll prove hiros innocents and find the killer. Then everything will be alright"

Kokichi smiled back at me "thanks mukuro. Your not so bad"

"your not so bad yourself kid" I ruffled his hair.

I turned to the red door. Ok let's do this!