Training With Sakura/apology To Mokoto

Chihiros pov

"ha!"

I punched at sakuras fist with all my might (which wasn't very much!). Just like promised sakura is teaching me how to fight. Sakuras incredibly talented with her fists. I feel like I'm in good hands with her.

"you have the heart of a worrior for one so small" sakura smiled at me "I sense great potential in you"

"thank you" I said bashfully "I'm very grateful for you teaching me how to fight. I've always wanted to become stronger"

"it's the least I can do. After all you helped so much" she smiled warmly at me "now let's get you some water"

We headed down the hallway together. On our way down I saw taka knocking on mokotos door.

"hello mokoto. Can we talk?" he asked.

Mokoto poked his head out nervously "what do you want taka?" he muttered.

Taka took a deep breath "listen mokoto I'm really sorry about the whole mondo mukuro thing. I was just missing mondo so much. I wasn't thinking about what you just lost. Please accept my apology" he bowed so fast he almost banged his head against the door.

Mokoto sighed "please don't apologise taka. I was the one who overreacted. I just really missed mukuro and felt angry at everyone else. I should have realised that it wasn't your fault. It's the Masterminds! Are we still friends?" he held his hand out.

Takas eyes lit up "of course! We're friends forever!" he shook his hand firmly.

I smiled at the sight. It's so nice to see everyone getting along. It gives me hope that things will eventually be ok.