A Ballroom Dance

Sayakas pov

I woke up to a strange sound in my room. Anxiously I turned on the light to find the most beautiful dress hanging from the doorknob.

I went up to inspect it. It's then that I noticed a note hanging from the dress.

Dear sayaka
Please come to the dining hall in that dress for a surprise.
Love from your secret Admirer ;-)

A secret Admirer? What on earth could they want with me? Well I'll go but I'm going to bring a knife just in case this is a trap.

*time skip*

I arrived in the dinning hall. The lights was off so I couldn't see a thing. My suspicions immediately grew as I pulled out my knife.

"surprise!"

"ahhhhh!"

The lights switched on and I realised that I was pointing my knife at Leon's throut!

"sorry I scared you. I just wanted to surprise you. Please don't kill me" the boy muttered nervously.

I lowered my knife with a sigh "sorry Leon. We've been in this situation so many times now. You must really hate me by now"

"quite the opposite actually" he muttered with a slight blush.

I looked around the dining hall to see that it was fully decorated. Leon was even wearing a suit!

"Leon what is this-"

"you said that you never got to experience a school formal so I thought I'd make one for you" he held out his hand with a grin "care to dance with a cute boy?"

I blushed and took his hand. The two of us danced alone in the empty dining hall. It should feel lonely but it actually quite nice. Like Leon was the only person I needed at that moment.

I can't believe he did all this for me. It was beyond sweet. Maybe nows the time to take the plunge. I leaned in to kiss him when-

"a body has been discovered!"