Fighting Already?

Kiibos pov

I woke up from my power nap feeling energetic and ready to take on the world! Shame I still can't remember anything.

I opened the door, expecting to see the smiling faces of my friends but instead..

"you little gremlin you ruined everything!"

I walked into a war zone.

"oh really and what exactly did I ruin?" kokichi rolled his eyes.

"you restarted the Timeline again!" miu yelled "If you and the other two had just died with us then this nightmare would all be over"

My eyes widened. We all killed ourselves? That's what what happened in the last Timeline!?

"yeah and I don't regret it" kokichi said firmly "we've come too far just to die like a bunch of cowereds!"

"kokichi!" chihiro gasped.

"I'm sorry chi but it's true!" kokichi yelled "we're supposed to be fighting to live. Not giving up and dieing!"

"you little shit" miu grabbed for kokichi. I quickly jumped in the way.

"miu that's enough!" I said firmly "Kokichis right. I want everyone here to live. That's what we deserve!"

Miu glared at me as tears formed in her eyes "fine side with the gremlin if you want. Not like I fucking care" she marched off.

I sighed. I feel terrible for making her cry. Guess I owe her an apology..