Another Concussion?

??? Pov

I marched down the hallway angrily. What the hell is this shit! It's bad enough that they told everyone about my brothers death but now they're threatening to namedrop my boys? What the fuck is this shit!

"whoe mondo calm down buddy" I heard some one say but I was too angry to see them clearly.

"piss off" I growled.

"hey don't talk to me like that!" they yelled "you better calm down right now or I swear to god I'll"

"I told you to fuck off!" I yelled as I threw a punch, knocking the person back.

My eyes widened as I finally came to my senses. What have I done?

Mukuros pov

I ran down the hallway with shuichi at the sound of the announcement. This worry was driving us insane. Who was the victim? Who was the blackened? Please don't let it be someone I'm close to!

We arrived at the scene to find mondos dead body propped up against the wall.

I expected taka to be curled up in a ball crying but instead he was bent over mondo inspecting him.

"he hit his head against the wall. He must have had it banged against the wall repeatedly" he said in a eirrily calm voice "I'm going to check for more clues" with that he walked off.

I couldn't believe it. How could he be so calm after his lover dying!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HEAD INJURY

"I think I should take a closer look at him" I muttered.

"good idea" shuichi nodded and with that we bent down to inspect him.

"hmm" I looked closely at his head "judging by the head injury his death would have been instant"

"wow mukuro that's impressive" shuichi gasped. I smiled at him. He's a real sweet kid.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
INSTANT DEATH

Suddenly kaito stumbled out with a dark burse on his face.

"kaito!" shuichi and maki ran up to him "what happened your face!?"

"oh I accidentally walked in on tenko changing and got my butt kicked" kaito said awkwardly "Leon and rantaro were with me too. Man I'm not messing with her anymore" he chuckled as he walked off with a worried maki trailing after him.

I turned to shuichi "we should check out his story" shuichi nodded and we walked down the hallway together.

First we came across Leon and rantaro.

"hey you two. Can you tell us what happened with tenko?" shuichi asked.

"oh yeah that's broads totally crazy" Leon yelled "she kicked my beautiful face! Now I have a black eye"

"she kicked me in the throat" rantaro said in a raspy voice "I don't blame her though. She must have been real embarrassed"

I looked at the two of them. Interesting.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
TENKOS ATTACK

Next we went up to tenko.

"ahh back off you degenerates!" she yelled.

"easy tenko it's just us" I said gently "could you tell us what happened with the boys?"

"grr those degenerates walked in on me changing" she growled "she like any normal young woman I kicked the degenerates away!"

"could you tell us where you kicked them?" I asked.

"Well let's see" she thought to herself "I kicked Leon in the face, rantaro in the throat and since kaito was the tallest I kicked him right in the stomach!"

Hmm interesting...

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
KICKED

"alright kids its Trail time" we heard Monokuma yell over the monitor.

I took a deep breath. Alright let's do this!