Shot Put

??? Pov

I stared down at the victim I killed. I was shaking uncontrollably. No. Why did this happen?

"it wasn't supposed to be you!"

Tenkos pov

"hiiiya!"

Sayakas been doing so well since she joined my class. Well when I say class I mean I'm training one person! It's still amazing how far she's progressed in such a short amount of time. She so determined. She might even surpass me at some point-

"a body has been discovered"

The two of us looked at each other nervously. What am I doing? I'm the mentor. I have to be strong!

So I turned to her and gave her a bright smile "come on dear student. Let's check it out!"

sayaka nodded with a brave smile "ok sensai let's go!"

*time skip*

We arrived at the library to find the body of hifumi yamada. It was awful how he died but at least it wasn't a girl!

Sayaka clung to me nervously. My poor students so scared. Well I'll just have to take the first step for her!

"come on sayaka let's investigate the body!" I marched forward confidently.

"wait tenko. Do you even know what to do?" sayaka asked nervously.

"I'll figure it out along the way!" I yelled determinedly.

"tenko wait!"

I crouched in front of the body where kyoko was already inspecting him.

"beautiful kyoko! Could you please tell me the status of this degenerates body" I asked nicely.

She raised an eyebrow before saying "his head injury reveals that he was killed by a single blow. He would have died instantly"

"I see"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HEAD INJURY

"this would have been the weapon that killed him" she showed me a shot put ball. My eyes widened. That looks fermilier!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SHOT PUT BALL

I immediately grabbed a latter and climbed up a bookshelf.

"what are you doing tenko?" sayaka asked looking confused.

"I'm checking something" I explained "just make sure no degenerates look up my skirt!"

"ok!" sayaka nodded firmly. She's such a good student!

I looked up at the bookshelf. All the books were laid flat and there was a strange contraption made to drop something small like the shot put. I gasped. It really is like last time!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SHOT PUT TRAP!

I slid down the latter.

"did you find something?" sayaka asked.

Before I could answer I heard a beeping sound coming from the spare room. We walked in to see a laptop showing footage of the library. Well that's disturbing!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
LAPTOP

It's then that we heard the announcement for the class Trail. Sayaka looked at me worriedly.

"what are we going to do?" she asked "we don't have enough evidence!"

"don't worry dear student" I gave her a thumbs up "I've got at least two suspects in mind!"