A Triple Murder!

??? Pov

"hehehe"

I giggled to myself as I lined the bodies up. One, two, three. Oh how wonderful!

They harmed my beloved so now they will suffer in hell where they belong.

"this is the fate of anyone who gets in the way of me and my beloved!"

Mukuros pov

I was walking down the hallway with shuichi and mokoto when a blood curdling screams echoed down the hallway.

We turned to each other nervously. We knew exactly what that sound meant.

Mokoto looked at us nervously "let's go"

We ran down to the rec room where we heard the scream. When we walked in we were met with the dead bodies of Angie, Byakuya and Korekiyo.

"a body has been discovered!"

I saw tenko on her knees shaking. She must have been the one who screamed.

"why?" she whimpered "why did this have to happen to our friends?"

Sayaka immediately went up to hug her. She hugged me back, crying into my shoulder.

The others came rushing in.

"damnit not again" Leon growled.

"poor Angie" hina said tearfully.

"......." tenko stared quietly at the bodies. It kinda looked like she was surpressing the urge to smile. Odd.

Mokoto stared at the bodies "Korekiyo is usually the one doing the killings but this time he's dead along with the victim. Do you think it was a murder suicide?"

"that is possible but he was getting help from keade before she died so I doubt he would do something like this" I muttered "something to keep in mind though"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MURDER SUICIDE?

I discided to check out the bodies with mokoto. Angie, Byakuya and Korekiyo look like they've been strangled. Interesting...

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STRANGULATION

"do you have any idea what the murder weapon could be?" mokoto asked.

"there's nothing here that would suggest that it was used for murder" I said thoughtfully.

"hehe"

"why are you laughing! This is serious!" I yelled.

"sorry its just your starting to sound like a real detective. I'm really proud of how far you've come" he smiled at me.

"whatever" I muttered turning red "let's get searching!"

*time skip*

"hey I think I found something" I heard kokichi yell.

I ran over to him. He was holding some weird statue. The statue looks like it had been carved with wood. The statue was small it had a witches hat on its head.

"freaking weird right?"

"I'll say"

"I found it on some kind of shrine. I think someone was worshipping it" kokichi muttered looking uncomfortable. I also noticed there was rope around the shine that was most likely used in the murder.

"interesting"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MURDER SHRINE

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
ROPE

"alright brats that's enough! Head to the trail room already!" Monokuma yelled.

Mokoto placed a hand on my shoulder "are you ready mukuro?" he asked gently.

I turned to him with a grin "born ready!"