A Letter

Kyokos pov

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. Curious I opened the door to find nothing but a note laying on the ground.

Dear kyoko
We've found a way out! Please come meet us at the dining hall to discuss further plans
Mokoto

A way out. Many people in the past have fell for that and ended up dead. It's not that I don't trust mokoto. I just need to stay alive so that I can protect kokichi.

I'll talk to him about this in the morning.

Kokichis pov

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. I looked over to see that chihiro was still fast asleep. So cute! I better answer the door before it wakes him.

I was smart enough to know that the person at the door might be trying to kill me so I picked up a nearby bat and held it over my head.

I opened the door with my weapon ready to see that there was no one there but a note. Feeling a little silly I dropped the bat and read the note.

Dear kokichi
We've found a way out! Please come meet us at the dining hall to discuss further plans
Mokoto

I raised my eyebrow. A way out? Ha yeah right! Who's stupid enough to believe that!?

"what's that you're holding kokichi" chihiro lay his head on my shoulder sleepily.

"oh some dumb note mokoto left out" I muttered.

"can I see it?" he asked.

"knock yourself out babe I'm tired" I yawned as I went back to bed

Byakuyas pov

I was woken up by a knock on the door. I sat up and reached for my glasses, feeling annoyed. Who on earth has the nerve to wake me up at this time?

I opened the door to see a note on the ground. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Byakuya
We've found a way out! Please come meet us at the dining hall to discuss further plans
Mokoto

I rolled my eyes. A way out? What nonsense! I shouldn't have bothered getting up. So I ripped the letter in half and went back to bed.