26: Live by the beach

January 26th - Prompt: The beach

------------

Lucy had only been to the beach once before she came to Narnia, and she'd only been young so she didn't remember it a lot.

So the second they reached Cair and she was able to run across the sand, she did.

She kicked off her shoes, picked up her dress and ran straight to the sea, Susan calling after her to be careful.

She waded into the warm water, happy it wasn't cold before looking over at her siblings. "Come on!" She called to them, grinning from ear to ear.

She saw Peter and Edmund exchange glances before they rushed across the beach, pulling off their boots and kicking them across the sand, Susan raising an eyebrow at them as they did, but she was smiling slightly as she followed behind.

"At least the waters not cold." Edmund commented as he joined Lucy. "I remember when we went on Holiday that one time, the sea was freezing."

"Where was that again?" Lucy asked, trying to see if she could find any shells.

"Cornwall." Peter told her. "And yeah, absolutely freezing."

Edmund grinned, turning to Susan. "You coming in?" He asked.

Susan shook her head. "I'm quite happy up here on the beach." She told him.

Edmund shrugged. "Suit yourself." He muttered with a smirk.

"I can't believe we actually get to live by the beach." Lucy exclaimed happily, succeeding in finding a rather pretty shell.

Peter smiled at her, chuckling but not saying anything.

Lucy smiled back, before turning to stare out actoss the sand.

She could definitely get used to this.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆