149: Thank you

May 29th - Prompt: Moments like this

--------

Peter sat on the beach, burying his feet in the sand and leaning back a little, glad to have the day off to enjoy the sun.

It had been a busy week for him, and he had every intention of making the most of the day, seeming as it would be back to work the next day.

He sat there for a moment, before he glanced up at the sound of laughter.

Pure, joyful laughter.

He saw Lucy, running down the beach by the shoreline, Edmund only a few paces behind her, grinning from ear to ear before he caught up.

Edmund grabbed his little sister, pulling them both down into the sand and even the water and began to tickle her, making her laugh harder than she already was, and this only made Edmund begin to laugh as well.

Peter smiled to himself, it was moments like this that made him thank Aslan thousands upon thousands of times.

After all, without Aslan it wouldn't be happening, without Aslan Edmund wouldn't be here to play and tease his little sister like he was doing.

He watched his siblings for a while, watching as Susan walked over to them, before laying down, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

Thank you...

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆