88: In a rush

March 29th - Prompt: Gold rush

---------

"Someone's in a rush."

Peter looked up, spotting Edmund in the doorway of his room, an eyebrow raised at him. "I'm late." He muttered.

"For what?" Edmund questioned, waking into the room.

"A meeting with some very important people apparently." Peter said with a small shrug, lifting the blanket off his bed and looking under it.

Edmund frowned. "What are you looking for?" He asked.

"My crown." Peter grumbled in reply.

"Oooh, so that's why you're late." Edmune chuckled softly.

Peter nodded, before sighing. "Well don't just stand there staring." He said. "Make yourself useful and help me look."

Edmund smirked, but did as he was told. "Seriously Peter." He breathed. "It's a big, solid gold crown, how an earth have you managed to lose it?"

Peter laughed. "You're one to talk." He muttered. "You lose yours all the time."

Edmund went red. "Yeah well, mines smaller than yours." He grumbled.

Peter raised an eyebrow at him. "It's still big enough to not lose." He said, checking under a pile of papers on his desk.

"Shut up." Edmund muttered as he checked under the bed.

Peter smirked, opening one of his desk draws. "Ah! Here it is." He exclaimed, grabbing it quickly as if it might run away. "Now I need to go."

"I'll see you at dinner?" Edmund asked as Peter headed to the door.

"See you then!" Peter called back, running off down the corridor whilst securing the gold crown on his head.

Edmund chuckled in amusement as he watched him go, before glancing around his brother's room. "I guess I'll tidy up for him." He said to himself, shaking his head slightly before setting about re making his bed.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆