82: You can't change that

March 23rd - Prompt: London boy

------------------

Peter sighed a little as he wandered along the edge of the lake in the park just down from his house, his hands shoved deep in his pockets as he shivered a little. 

They'd only recently got back from the Professors house, and he was still trying to get used to London again, after having not been home in fifteen years.

He glanced out across the water, and jumped five foot in the air when someone ran up behind him and grabbed his shoulders. "What ya thinking about?" 

Peter rolled his eyes playfully at the voice, shaking his brother off of him. "Nothing." He replied. 

Edmund smirked at him. "Do I have to force the real answer out of you?" He teased gently. 

Peter gave him a side glance as he continued wandering beside the lake. "Are you going to?" He asked. 

Edmund grinned.  "Obviously." He told him. 

Peter chuckled gently. "Just thinking about London is all." He said with a shrug. "I haven't been here for fifteen years." 

Edmund was silent for a moment. "Weird when you think about it isn't it?" He said gently. 

Peter smiled. "I guess it is." He said quietly. "It's weird though, being back it feels like we were never gone..."

"I get what you're talking about..." Edmund said with a slow nod. "But, after all we were born and raised in London." He added with a shrug. 

Peter nodded. "I suppose." He agreed. 

"You may belong in Narnia, but you're a London boy Pete." Edmund chuckled. "Ya can't change that." 

Peter laughed at him, ruffling his hair which caused him to back away. "I hate it when you do that." He grumbled. 

Peter smirked. "I know." He said, sounding way too proud of himself.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡