121: You've changed

May 1st - Prompt: Just

----------

"Do you honestly think I deserve that title?"

Peter turned, frowning at the question. "Of course I do." He murmured. "Why wouldn't you deserve it?"

Edmund sighed. "Being just means you do what's right, what's fair." He said quietly. "I don't think what I did was right or very fair."

"Ed," Peter murmured. "What you did is in the past, that's not you anymore."

"But-"

"Ed I mean it, everyone knows you're not that person anymore." Peter told him. "You've changed, even the most stupidest of people could see that."

Edmund managed a small smile at this. "So you then?" He teased.

Peter raised an eyebrow. "Well that wasn't very nice." He said.

Edmund smirked. "Truth hurts." He said with a shrug.

Peter slowly shook his head, but he was smiling a little. "I do mean it though Ed." He said gently. "You've changed, now you do do what's right and what's fair, and I have no doubt you'll continue doing so."

"You really think so?" Edmund whispered.

Peter chuckled gently. "I know so." He replied, before taking a deep breath. "Now come on, it's your move."

Edmund glanced back down at the chess board, nodding a little as he thought about his next move.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆