146: Everything about you

May 26th - Prompt: I'm only me when I'm with you

------------

I know everything about you...

"You don't know everything about me Peter." Edmund said with a chuckle.

Peter smirked. "Wanna bet?" He said.

Edmund raised an eyebrow. "There's no way you know everything." He told him.

Peter shrugged. "Most things, as close to everything as possible." He said slowly, nodding a little.

Edmund laughed. "Maybe you do, maybe you don't-"

"I know that you fiddle with things when you're bored or scared." Peter cut him off.

Edmund stared at him. "I know you know that." He said after a moment or two.

"I know that you hate being shorter than me." Peter carried on. "Despite being younger anyway."

"One day I'll be taller, mark my words." Edmund warned playfully.

Peter chuckled. "I doubt that." He said, before smirking. "I know you sleep on your stomach."

"You've shared a room with me for like, 13 years Peter." Edmund replied. "I'd be worried if you didn't know that."

"You're always losing your crown."

"And you're always finding it for me."

"You especially like reading on rainy days."

"It's relaxing."

"You are extremely talented at drawing, yet decide to hide said talent."

"Yeah well, I don't want my drawings shown to everyone."

"You actually like hugs, despite what you say."

"And you're the only one who knows that, so keep it that way."

"You're actually secretly rather clingy."

"More so when I was younger."

"You talk in your sleep."

"So you say."

"You get sunburnt extremely easily."

"Which you never let me forget."

"You don't exactly like thunderstorms."

"I find it strange how you do."

"You go on walks if you're upset."

Edmund stared at Peter, before taking a deep breath. "Okay, you know a lot about me." He said.

"That just proves my point." Peter said with a smirk.

"You're my brother Peter." Edmund laughed. "You're gonna know things about me."

"I also know things no one else does, as you said just now, and that makes me feel very special." Peter said with a teasing grin.

Edmund rolled his eyes playfully. "I probably know just as much about you as you know about me." He pointed out.

Peter smiled a little. "Go on." He challenged.

"You run your hand through your hair when you're scared or nervous." Edmund started.

"Everybody knows that I think." Peter laughed. "Susan gets annoyed because of it."

"You're addicted to chocolate and cinnamon cookies."

"Oooh, now I fancy one."

"You're rather athletic."

"Gotta stay fit."

"You don't swear."

"No need to, you don't either, not really."

"You're actually really sensitive and the smallest thing can upset you."

"... Don't tell anyone."

"You're a really good singer."

"If you say so..."

"You sleep on your side."

"Like you said, I'd be worried if you didn't know that seeming as we've pretty much always shared a room."

"You suffer in silence."

"Well that's deep."

"You sometimes forget you're wearing your crown."

"It's funny though right?"

"You have a short attention span."

"If whatever I'm listening to is boring, then yes."

"And you're terrified of spiders."

"Okay okay." Peter sighed. "You know me inside and out."

Edmund grinned just like Peter had, patting his broyher on the shoulder. "I know everything about you." He laughed.

Peter smiled. "And I know everything about you."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆