53: He hates them

February 22nd - Prompt: Phobia

------------

"Peter!"

Peter's head snapped up when he heard Susan calling his name, and quickly headed from his room to the bathroom.

Susan was stood in the corner in her dressing gown, a toothbrush in her hand as she pointed to the bath. "Get rid of that spider it's huge!" She exclaimed.

Peter's heart skipped a beat to look at said spider, shuddering when he saw how big it was.

"Don't just stand there!" Susan shrieked.

Peter hesitated. "Just leave it be." He said with a shrug. "It's not doing anyone any harm."

Susan stared at him. "Get rid of it." She told him. "I don't want that wondering around the house, it's massive!"

"What's going on?"

"Peter won't get rid of the spider." Susan told her younger brother as he wondered into the room.

Edmund glanced over to where Susan pointed, laughing. "It's not that big what's your problem?" He teased.

"It is." Susan argued. "And I don't see why Peter won't get rid of it."

Edmund laughed, almost sensing the "don't you dare" glare he was getting from his older brother. "That's because he has a Phobia of spiders." He chuckled. "He hates them."

"I do not." Peter said firmly.

"Touch it then." Edmund said, crossing his arms over his chest. "If you're not scared of them, touch it, even just go near it."

Peter froze, before glaring once again at his brother. "I hate you." He grumbled.

Edmund laughed. "Nothing to be embarrassed about." He said with a shrug. "Everyone's scared of something. I'll get rid of the spider, you go back to bed."

Peter sighed, but left the room anyway, leaving just Edmund and Susan.

"Ed?" Susan said when Edmund just stared at the creature in the bathtub. "Get rid of it!"

Edmund laughed. "Alright, Alright." He breathed. "I'm doing it, keep your hair on."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡