78: The perfect name

March 19th - Prompt: Light

----------

Lucy's name means light, and it was the perfect name for her.

She was always a ray of sunshine, since she saw a baby, she was a happy, carefree child, who could make friends with anyone.

You could always catch her petting animals, going up to random cats she'd find on the streets, making friends with dogs, any animal really, except insects, those were something she stayed away from.

She was very caring and kind, and always helped people when she could, she wanted everyone to be happy, and could almost always cheer people up when they were feeling down.

She had a contagious laugh, when she laughed, so did other people, and her giggle was the most adorable thing.

As she got older she got a little less childlike of course, but even by the age of 15 or 16, she still had that childness about her, she'd never lose that spark.

She'd never lose her laugh.

She'd never lose her kindness.

She'd never stop being caring.

She'd never stop having fun.

She wasn't perfect, of course she wasn't, no one is. She had her down days, she got angry, annoyed, jealous, she felt alone and sad, but these feelings never lasted too long.

All in all, no matter how old she got, whether she was 2 or 15, her name was always perfect.

Lucy means light, and that is the perfect name for someone like her.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡