130: Where's Aslan?

May 10th - Prompt: Been here before

----------

"It's hard to believe isn't it?"

Peter turned to Edmund as he reached into his chest to find an outfit that would fit him. "You can say that again." He muttered.

The girls had gone upstairs whilst the boys got changed, leaving Peter and Edmund to talk.

"It must've been years since we left then..." Edmund said slowly, pulling out a blue tunic and holding it up against him to see if it was the right size, actually he remembered that tunic from the Golden Age, he swore it had been one of his favourites.

"Probably hundreds by the look of Cair." Peter all but choked out, eventually pulling out a brown tunic.

"You know, it's weird, even before Lucy figured it out, I had the odd feeling that I'd been here before." Edmund told his brother, finding a pair of boots shoved right at the bottom of his chest that looked the right size.

Peter nodded slowly. "Me too." He breathed. "It's horrid to think about, I mean, who would attack like this?"

"I could think of a few countries who weren't exactly friends with us." Edmund said sadly, setting himself the mission of finding some trousers.

"I guess." Peter breathed. "But we'll find out who did it, I swear it."

Edmund smiled weakly. "I know we will." He murmured, before sighing, turning to face Peter "Where's Aslan?" He asked. "How could he of let this happen?"

Peter bit his lip. "I don't know." He all but whispered. "But it's clear something's going on, and we'll figure it out, and find out where Aslan is." 

Edmund swallowed hard, before nodding slowly. "Yeah." He whispered, before turning back to his chest, heart pounding though he hardly knew why, he just knew that this was a completely different Narnia to what any of them were used to, and it wasn't going to be easy.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆