90: One day

March 31st - Prompt: Out of the woods

----------

"We need to get out of the woods and back to Cair!" Edmund hissed, trying to keep his voice quiet.

"Ya think?!" Peter shot back, keeping a close eye on the wolf that was currently wondering around looking for them.

"It won't follow us to Cair." Edmund continued. "But it will follow us if we stay in the woods."

"I know." Peter said firmly but quietly.

"You wanna just make a run for it?" Edmund suggested after a moment. "It's injured it's leg so it can't run that fast."

Peter frowned. "How do you know that?" He asked.

Edmund rolled his eyes. "There's literally blood dripping from his leg." He muttered. "Look."

Peter looked, as as usual Edmund was right. "Why did neither of us bring swords?" He grumbled.

Edmund chuckled sarcastically. "Oh, because we were only going for a nice walk in a perfectly 100% safe part of the woods." He replied. "Which apparently isn't as safe as everyone thought!"

"Oh shut up." Peter grumbled, before sighing. "Fine, let's just make a run for it, Cair's not that far away from here."

"You should always listen to me." Edmund said with a small grin. "I always have the best ideas."

"You can only call it the best idea when it works." Peter reminded him.

Edmund chuckled. "It'll work."

And of course, it did work.

"Told you." Edmund gasped, smirking and panting as he leant against the wall, Peter slamming the door shut.

Peter glared playfully at him, trying to catch his breath. "One day one of your plans will fail miserably." He said. "And (unless it gets someone hurt) I really hope I'm there to see it."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡